查看原文
其他

双语 | 胡歌获“亚洲特别贡献奖”英文演讲

2016-11-02 LearnAndRecord

2015年11月4日,“亚洲电视剧研讨会10周年纪念颁奖礼”在日本福冈举行。演员胡歌和导演夏晓昀凭借《大好时光》、《生活启示录》等电视剧荣获“亚洲特别贡献奖”。颁奖现场,胡歌全程用英文表达获奖感言,引发台下阵阵尖叫。


https://v.qq.com/txp/iframe/player.html?vid=f1310fxtu8g&width=500&height=375&auto=0


演讲双语全文如下:

Ladies and gentleman, good evening.

女士们,先生们,晚上好!


I'm Huge come from China.

我是来自中国的胡歌。


It's my great honor to be here this amazing night.

很荣幸在这个精彩的夜晚能来到这里。


First of all, I would like to express my sincere appreciation to ATDC for their recognition and encouragement to me.

首先,感谢ATDC(亚洲电视剧协会)对我的肯定和鼓励。


I might have done well but this achievement couldn't be received without a wonderful script and a strong production team.

我也许表现的还不错但是如果没有精彩的剧本和强大的制作团队,我是不可能取得这个奖项的。


Here please allow me to send my gratitude to Madam Wang Liping and director Mr XiaXiaoyun.

因此这里我要感谢王丽萍女士和夏晓昀导演,


They are my great mentors who have raised me up to a new level of my acting skills and also my life.

他们是我的演艺事业和人生导师,不但提升了我的演技层次,而且在人生上面也把我带到了一个新的阶段。


So at this lovely night, I get the award, they own the honor.

因此我才能在这个可爱的夜晚,收获到这个荣誉。


Thank you. Thank you all.

谢谢,谢谢大家!

LearnAndRecord

2015年2月8日

2016年11月2日

第634天

每天持续行动学外语

您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存